Project Management services to companies requiring independent project management long term or short term, company re-engineering, project planning and/or tender management.
Independent Project Manager –
Manage projects from start to finish, as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) on the project, coordination the in-house team, venders, contractors and subcontractors.
Change Management – Re-Engineering the Company –
The company has been going for years and has been doing well. With all the changes in the business environment the last few years, things have gotten tougher and you have been looking at ways of improving the way your business operates. Sometimes a perspective of a person outside the company is needed to “see” the way the company can be streamlined.
This is a combination of re-engineering the operations of the company and the mind-set of the people.
Remember people often are afraid of change, and your most valuable assets have to be reminded that this is what they are. To streamline the change plan it would be best to inform the staff of the changes to assist them with the changes they have to make.
Project Planning –
The pre-project or planning phase of a project is the most important part of the project. If the planning and the associated documentation are done correctly, many possible problems in the role-out phase of the project can be prevented.
Project planning can be used as strategy planning with change management.
Tender Documentation is well presented if it is created on project planning principles.
Benefits of Independent Project Management
- Success of the project.
- Integrated operation between in-house, vender and contractor teams.
- Constructive pre-project planning to minimise change management during the project and thus preventing costly changes.
- A comprehensive, fully detailed Customer Requirement Specification (CRS), to start the project on a good footing and the baseline of all the other project documents.
Re-Engineering the Company.
- Streamline process used as business operations.
- Mind set of staff making the new process effective and integrating the process with minimal resistance.
- Tender documents – when applying for a tender, the presentation and accuracy of the documentation is scrutinised. To win the tender these 2 factors are as important as pricing.
- Strategy planning for change.
- Project strategy.
Time is determined on requirement.
Cost is determined on requirement.
B-Tech Electronics, Diploma Business management, Project Management Prince2 practitioner and 30 years experience.
Should you have an interest in making use of these services please contact Irene.
Project Management 5 Day Course
Managing a project with Communication focus in mind.
We present a 5 day project management course throughout South Africa. If your company would like a company specific (in-house) course this can be arranged and the course designed for your specific needs. We focus on communication and motivation of the team to get the project done most effectively. This is an effective course should your company be involved with change management or going through change. Please feel free to contact us for further discussions.